Xbox Go Home!

Xbox Go Home!


Update 3 for TESO is live. Well... half of it, sort of. Theyve now added armor dyes, so 90% of all players are running around in black and red armor. And I jumped on the bandwagon.



Unfortunately, the rest of the game is still so incredibly average that I just cant get myself to enjoy it very much. Ive unsubscribed again and I dont think Ill be back before the introduction of champion levels.

One problem I have with this game is how they announce new guild features like custom tabards and stuff much like on WoW and some other MMOs, then they disable guilds completely upon release of the stupid update with zero information on when we even get to use these new features. Meanwhile, the news and update notes proclaim that stuff is already in there when it really isnt.

According to the patch notes, experience for killing people in pvp has been increased a lot, but when I was only two percent closer to my level up after a solid hour of pvp I just lost interest. "Progress" still happens at a dreadfully slow pace and it doesnt help that people get kicked off the servers every ten or so minutes. "An unknown error occured", welcome back to the login screen! Thats not what I had hoped to see after the EU-Megaserver had finally migrated to the EU from fucking Texas.

Up next I was actually hoping to show you some self-recorded footage of Crimson Dragon on the Xbox One, but the powers that be have decided otherwise. The Xbone allows you to record ingame footage, trim it, edit it, add all kinds of neat special effects and intros and what have you. And then youre supposed to upload it to OneDrive, a cloud storage, which allows you to share your footage with the interwebs. Only I keep getting an error message whenever the upload is 90something percent done, which has been happening to lots of people since fucking day one.

Instead, enjoy random press release screenshots.
Of course, none of this would be a problem if this console hadnt been developed by assholes. You see, my Xbone is connected to our home network, where it shares internet access with all the other consoles and PCs in the house. Does that mean I can just access the damn video files through the network? Of course not, because that would make sense and be user friendly and convenient. So can I just plug a USB flash drive into one of the consoles many USB ports and store video and screenshots on it? Noooope. I can, of course, buy an external HDD, which must be USB 3 compatible and at least have 256GB of empty space available in order for it to be even fucking recognized, but Im really not that desperate to share five minutes of random gameplay with the world.

So until I can fix my annoying upload problem or Microsoft decide to support flash drives and/or network capabilities on their stupid "next-gen" console, youre just gonna have to imagine videos of dragons fighting, growing, evolving, racing and doing all kinds of shit while I talk about the actual game some more.

UPDATE: Well, what do you know - sometimes all it takes is trying the same shit over and over again for two hours and a lot of bitching. I have finally managed to get a whole five minutes of fucking gameplay on the net after only about a dozen or so error messages. Enjoy:

Popular posts from this blog

WWE 2K16

WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship MULTi6 Repack By FitGirl

Top 3 Custom Contact Us Form Widgets for Blogger